Friday, December 7, 2007

A year remembered

It's been 11 months since my last post. This was intentional. I have some powerful enemies, and they started sniffing around my internet postings. Lest you think this is the only internet forum I contribute to, I must inform you that it certainly is not. I'm all over this little universe called the internet, diffusing my controversial ideas to the masses. Regardless, I had to lay low for a while, let the storms blow over. Plus I knew that a lonely, weary world would miss a luminary such as myself. Never fear people of earth, I have returned. Here is a list, in Top 5 form, of happenings since my last post.

1. Removal of employment from Canadian tire. I attempted to supercharge an outdoor heater by attaching it to a bevy of car batteries. No one was hurt, but my last 4 paychecks were returned to the establishment for damages.

2. Which caused the sale of my car. My 87 ford tempo is no longer part of the Rocket family.

3. A tumultuous internet relationship. She was from Montana. She liked riding horses and chatting to hot, intelligent guys such as myself. I lost interest. Seriously, I did. Don't believe the "Rocket travelled to Montana and totally got stood up" rumours. Not true.

4. A host of new "Rocket Rules" which will be posted on this site in due time. The book is coming along nicely, as is the plan. The book, of course, is part of the plan. Every successologist has a book.

5. The naming of my career and area of study: "Successology"

As you can see, I've been a busy bee/beaver. This blog has just been growing in heat and pressure, leading to the inevitable blog explosion, or "blexplosion" that is to come. This is a kind of allegory for the life of the Rocket.

No comments: