Thursday, November 30, 2006

I've renamed this blog. "The Rocket Rides Again." I think it's a fitting name. I'm thinking of starting a French language one. It would be called "Le Fusil tire encore," which actually means "the gun fires again." But nobody really cares that much about literal translation. And I don't really know much french. So I would pretty much just write the lyrics of Rock Voisine songs for my posts. It would keep everyone happy, and increase my exposure. But we'll put that on the "to do" list for now.

Other items on the "to do" list:
- Eat breakfast (most important meal of the day)
- Take the world by storm

I have the day off work. This is an important day off. A strategic planning day. A day of key decisions and big plays. The Rocket takes off today. Here's how the day looks

9:30 AM: Write blog post informing world of how my day will look
10:00 - 11:30 AM: Strategic planning session (evaluating skills, planning for my astronomical rise)
11:30 AM - 1:00 PM: Lunch (you can't hurry lunch)
1:00 - 3:00 PM: Connecting and Networking
3:00 - 5:00 PM: More networking, but also some grocery shopping
5:00 - 6:30 PM: Dinner
6:30 - 9:00 PM: More strategic Plannning
9:00 - 10:00 PM: "So you think you can Dance"
10:00 PM: Bed

This is the day of a professional succeeder. A "successorist". No, that probably won't fly.

No comments: