Thursday, November 30, 2006

Notes from Strategic Planning Session 1A

This is my strategic planning questionnaire. Of course, having found no useful tool on the internet, I created it myself. You can use it for your own successology if you like. A successologist. That might work.

1. What qualities of a winner do you possess?
What qualities don't I possess? The devastating combo of charm and charisma is probably my greatest weapon in the ensuing journey. My superior intellect will come in handy, as well as my ability to plan and strategize (hence the strategic plannning session). Of course, being good with the ladies doesn't hurt.

2. What are the weaknesses you need to work on?
Ah yes, every great succeeder owns up to his weaknesses. I plan to change that tradition. Weaknesses: none of note. Unless you count the fact that I snore intermittently. Also, I can be boastful when crushing those who oppose me. Like my younger brother Wendel. We were playing a 7 game ping pong series the other day, which turned into a 4 game slaughter (winner: the Rocket) with a smoking wedgie at the end (for Wendel). Ah yes, good times. So to summarize, Weaknesses: None of Note.

3. Do you have a Winning Plan?
Every succeeder has a winning plan. I have a plan. You probably don't. For that reason, along with many others, my plan will not be posted here. It involves incredible feats, brilliant intellectual excercise, some rocking 0ut, and probably a top selling book. If you attempt any of those things, I will know that you have copied my plan. And the rocket will come for you.

4. Have you surrounded yourself with a community that will support you?
You mean betray me? What a laughable question. Even more laughable is the fact that I wrote this survey myself. Of course I have my tight knight compadre of yes men, but "surrounding myself with community?" No thanks! I don't need some group of needy leeches feeding off my success. Friends are for the weak. Personal assistants are where the successologists are.

5. Do you have a Personal Assistant?
Well yes, but no. Wendel is a PAT. Personal Assistant in Training. Also it makes him sound hilariously androgynous. So I call him Pat. Oh little Pat. Not to worry, he will be left behind when the professionals start express mailing their resumes.

Five simple questions you can ask yourself. I recommend doing this survey at least every six months. You owe it to your success journey. I'm sure I'll revisit this survey often.

No comments: